Wednesday, February 20, 2008

About My Break Up~

Valetine's day should be a happy day for couples, but I broke up with my boyfirend who was in China. It is really difficlut for me to accept the break up which is last for 2 years.
We have much unforgetable memories.We can share our feelings when we are upset. We can play bakestball together, and we have so many common interests. It changed so much after our high school graduation. I am now tryingto mkae myself busy so that I can be happy. I dont't reggret about our love. I hope he can have a better life in China. In addition, I should thank our firends who are conccer about me, and let me feel much better. Yeah~ Cheer up! I know I can do better even though without him. I still love my life and my ambitions. Bye~ My love.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Cheer up!!!!:)

Isabel said...

hey hey hey girl.I'm so sorry to know that.But everything will be better.Don't be upset anymore.Try your best and BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY.
Moreover, my name is ISABEL not ISEBAL.hhahahaha.So, please change it ok? Thanks .bb

s_o_l_m_a_z said...

I'm so sorry about your break up.It's a life ,sometimes life goes the way that we don't like it but you should be strong.I know it's take a time to forget your boyfriend but you can do it. Ya cheer up :)

Isabel said...

Hi Miranda!
This is Isabel.it's too late now.I've just finished chatting with my mom about my husband in the future.You know what?We have something in common.I never think about my future husband seriously.I don't want to get married but I want to have baby.I feel everything will be so complicated if I get married.I gotta live more respnsible to my life.I need to take care for one more person.I can't hanging out with my friends.I need to have another mom who maybe will not like me and say many things bad about me.I have to think carefully before doing something and using money.It will be possible for me to have a boyfriend but it'll be hard for me to think about getting married.
But Miranda have you ever thought about without husband we would feel lonely when all our friends already had their family? Could we call a friend and ask for hanging out with us when that friend has to take care of her( or his) family,children? When we need a person who can listen to us and share with us, who will do that?Our friends can't do that because they're busy with their own lives and their family.When we are tired- who will be the person for us to lean on? Or we just can overcome it ourselves?How?
There is still something contradicting like that in my mind when I think about my love my future life.
Have you ever been like that Miranda? Tell me by commenting in my blog when you see this comment.
Bye girl.Good luck.